Keep more deals after your hard sales work. One of the biggest stumbling blocks to any lasting sale is buyer’s remorse, which is where a customer feels regret over a purchase and often ends up seeking a refund. Few things are more frustrating to a salesperson – you think you have a sale only to lose it a few hours or few days later. Many salespeople feel helpless to stop Buyer’s Remorse but the truth is by doing a few simple things during the sales process you can head off Buyer’s Remorse and keep it from ever stealing away your commission or profits. Find out how in this incredible lesson.
Topics in this lesson
- The causes of buyer’s remorse
- Why buyer’s remorse is based in science and what that means for how you can prevent it
- Identify signs of buyer’s remorse during the sales process
- Proven tactics you can use to deter buyer’s remorse and prevent it from every happening
- Create buyer’s remorse-deterring closing scripts
- And much more