Identify “tire-kickers!”Understanding the pain and/or challenges your prospect is facing will go a long way in helping you separate the real buyers from the tire kickers. It will also allow you to position your product or service as a way to stop that pain or overcome that challenge, which most often will lead to a sale. But it all starts with identifying a prospect’s pain or challenge and that’s exactly what you’ll learn to do in this career-altering lesson.
Topics in this lesson
- Use Iceberg and Motivation Hierarchy Pyramid Theory to “find the pain or challenge”
- Use questioning to uncover the pain or challenge
- Define the most common challenges currently facing prospects in your industry
- Create questions specific to your industry that will draw out your prospect’s pain or challenge and then add them to your Interview Sheet
- What the VSG Rule of 5 is and why you need to identify 5 “pains” before ever going to the cause if you really want to make a sale
- And much more