60% of the population are visual learners – use this lesson to close more business than your competitors! An important step in the sales process that many eager salespeople skip over is prospect envisioning. The truth is by taking the time to get a prospect to visually imagine what the end result will be instead of going right to the solution you will make them that much more agreeable and eager to buy your product or service. On the other hand, skip this step and you risk alienating the prospect by rushing them to the end. Don’t make this common mistake. Send your sales rate skyrocketing by heeding this important lesson.
Topics in this lesson
- Get the prospect to jointly imagine with you what the end result could look like
- Why you absolutely must not skip this step before offering your product or service as the solution
- The importance of using envisioning in the Sales Acceleration System
- Assess your prospects through envisioning
- Create envisioning questions specific to the industry and add them to your Interview Sheet
- And much more